Do You Remember?


Do you remember?
when we first met,
when we share glances and smiles,
you hardly blink,
and my heart was beating fast.

From your eyes,
I know it's you,
who will become my man,
and then you became shy,
shy enough to dance alone,
and then you came,
trembling,
asking me to dance with you.

We dance,
and dance,
like this world is ours,
nobody around to bother us,
we become closer and closer,
and then my heart is yours,
and your heart become mine,
we tied the knot and never let go.

Now I'm far away,
I have to go for sake of duty,
duty to the country,
I miss you so much,
don't worry my dear,
I'll be there for you again,
and so we can dance together again,
so that you can remember,
how strong our love is,
no matter where we are.

I love you my dear husband!!

buckets of love,
Elena 

No comments: