My Problems When I Write Things..

Well, honestly I admit that I'm not a good writer because I always have some problems when I write. I really want to improve myself and if I make any mistakes,please let me know and correct me.

These are my problems that I faced in writing :-

1. Sometimes when I try to explain things, I cannot find the correct words to use and my sentences might end up in a very confusing way.

2. I have lots of ideas in my mind but I find it hard to be expressed exactly, especially in English.

3. Sometimes I do confuse with my grammar usage because I tend to put the wrong tense at the wrong place.

4. Sometimes I write things based on what I am saying which is not supposed to be like that because speaking and writing English are a little bit different.

5. I like to use bombastic words since I was in school and ends up not understanding what i've written. This is kind of silly of me..

I think that's all..If I can think of some more problems,I'll list them out later.

No comments: